Asphalt Maintenance Projects - Owensboro Parks and Recreation
Tuesday August 25, 2015 3:14 PM
ASPHALT MAINTENANCE AT CITY PARKS LOCATIONS
The following asphalt maintenance projects are scheduled at City parks locations:
August 26: Southern Little League parking areas
August 27: Legion Park walking trail
August 29: Owensboro Parks and Recreation Administrative Office’s parking lot
August 31 & September 1: English Park parking lot (does not include boat parking area)
Projects are subject to potential delays caused by inclement weather.
For more information on these projects, please contact the City of Owensboro’s Parks and Recreation Department at 270-687-8700, or the City of Owensboro’s Public Works Department at 270-687-8715.
Other Recent News
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th