Asphalt Maintenance at Kendall Perks Park
Monday July 6, 2015 4:30 PM
ASPHALT MAINTENANCE AT KENDALL PERKINS PARK
Kendall Perkins Park basketball court and driveway will be closed for asphalt maintenance projects scheduled to take place over the next 7 days. Project completion dates may be subject to delays caused by adverse weather conditions.
KENDALL PERKINS PARK
The basketball court and driveway will be closed Monday, July 6 through Sunday, July 12.
For more information on these projects, please contact the City of Owensboro’s Parks and Recreation Department at 270-687-8700 or Public Works Department at 270-687-8715.
Other Recent News
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Gone to the Dogs @ Combest Pool
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- UPCOMING CLOSURE