Asphalt Maintenance at Kendall Perks Park
Monday July 6, 2015 4:30 PM
ASPHALT MAINTENANCE AT KENDALL PERKINS PARK
Kendall Perkins Park basketball court and driveway will be closed for asphalt maintenance projects scheduled to take place over the next 7 days. Project completion dates may be subject to delays caused by adverse weather conditions.
KENDALL PERKINS PARK
The basketball court and driveway will be closed Monday, July 6 through Sunday, July 12.
For more information on these projects, please contact the City of Owensboro’s Parks and Recreation Department at 270-687-8700 or Public Works Department at 270-687-8715.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating