Asphalt Maintenance at Kendall Perks Park
Monday July 6, 2015 4:30 PM
ASPHALT MAINTENANCE AT KENDALL PERKINS PARK
Kendall Perkins Park basketball court and driveway will be closed for asphalt maintenance projects scheduled to take place over the next 7 days. Project completion dates may be subject to delays caused by adverse weather conditions.
KENDALL PERKINS PARK
The basketball court and driveway will be closed Monday, July 6 through Sunday, July 12.
For more information on these projects, please contact the City of Owensboro’s Parks and Recreation Department at 270-687-8700 or Public Works Department at 270-687-8715.
Other Recent News
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th