Allen Street Pavilion - Closed beginning August 7
Monday August 7, 2017 11:30 AM
August 7, 2017
For Information, contact Brittni Klotzback at 270-687-8710 or email@example.com.
Allen Street Pavilion – Closed beginning August 7
Allen Street Pavilion at Smothers park will be closed beginning Monday, August 7 for up to 5 weeks as repair work to the river wall is completed. The river wall panels were damaged when a barge ran into the wall earlier this year.
Hall Contracting is completing the repairs.
For more information contact Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department at 270-687-8700 or visit our website at owensboroparks.org
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3