Allen Street Paver Work and River Wall Repair
Monday August 7, 2017 9:32 AM
August 7, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALLEN STREET PAVER WORK AND RIVER WALL REPAIR
Starting Monday, August 7th, Rivertown Concrete will be replacing old brick pavers on the east side of Allen Street at the 100 block. The parking lane and sidewalk will be closed. This work is expected to last 30 days pending inclement weather and delays. Please use caution in this area.
Starting Monday, August 7th, Hall Contracting will be repairing concrete panels along the river wall at Smothers Park. This work is expected to last six weeks pending inclement weather and delays. The Allen Street Pavilion will be closed during this time.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th
- Upcoming Street Closures