Allen Street Paver Work and River Wall Repair
Monday August 7, 2017 9:32 AM
August 7, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALLEN STREET PAVER WORK AND RIVER WALL REPAIR
Starting Monday, August 7th, Rivertown Concrete will be replacing old brick pavers on the east side of Allen Street at the 100 block. The parking lane and sidewalk will be closed. This work is expected to last 30 days pending inclement weather and delays. Please use caution in this area.
Starting Monday, August 7th, Hall Contracting will be repairing concrete panels along the river wall at Smothers Park. This work is expected to last six weeks pending inclement weather and delays. The Allen Street Pavilion will be closed during this time.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Fire Department Announces Promotions
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board meeting on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 is canceled
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure
- City Commission Meeting June 19, 2018
- Celebrate your Special Occasion @ Edge Ice Center
- Street Closures
- Session II - Aquasize Class at Combest Pool
- City Commission Special Called Meetings June 12, 2018
- 2018 Adult Kickball League @ Owensboro Softball Complex