Allen Street Paver Work and River Wall Repair
Monday August 7, 2017 9:32 AM
August 7, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
ALLEN STREET PAVER WORK AND RIVER WALL REPAIR
Starting Monday, August 7th, Rivertown Concrete will be replacing old brick pavers on the east side of Allen Street at the 100 block. The parking lane and sidewalk will be closed. This work is expected to last 30 days pending inclement weather and delays. Please use caution in this area.
Starting Monday, August 7th, Hall Contracting will be repairing concrete panels along the river wall at Smothers Park. This work is expected to last six weeks pending inclement weather and delays. The Allen Street Pavilion will be closed during this time.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Golf Courses – New Year’s Giveaway
- Experience the Polar Express at the Edge Ice Center
- Edge Ice Center – Public Session Hours
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board of Directors 2019 Meeting Dates
- 2019 Neighborhood Alliance Meeting Schedule
- Street Closure - Crittenden Street
- 2019 Ben Hawes & Hillcrest Golf Course Pass Rates
- Edge Ice Center offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Edge Ice Center – Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Dugan Best Recreation Center – Holiday Hours