Allen Street Paver Work and River Wall Repair
Monday August 7, 2017 9:32 AM
August 7, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALLEN STREET PAVER WORK AND RIVER WALL REPAIR
Starting Monday, August 7th, Rivertown Concrete will be replacing old brick pavers on the east side of Allen Street at the 100 block. The parking lane and sidewalk will be closed. This work is expected to last 30 days pending inclement weather and delays. Please use caution in this area.
Starting Monday, August 7th, Hall Contracting will be repairing concrete panels along the river wall at Smothers Park. This work is expected to last six weeks pending inclement weather and delays. The Allen Street Pavilion will be closed during this time.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- West 1st Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- New Traffic Signal on Hayden Road
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 T-Ball Registration
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 Summer Day Camps Registration
- Byers Avenue Closure
- 2018 Spring Break Camp Registration
- Temporary Closure of Greenbelt
- City Commission Work Session February 13, 2018
- New Vendor Registry for City of Owensboro