2nd Street Closure
Friday August 25, 2017 11:38 AM
August 25, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting Tuesday, August 29th, both lanes of 2nd Street at St. Elizabeth Street will be closed to repair concrete banding at 2nd Street and Locust Street. St. Elizabeth Street will remain open. This closure is expected to last through Thursday, August 31st pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Hall, Parks, Transit, Sanitation Holiday Schedule
- Locust Street Closure
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons