2nd Street Closure
Friday August 25, 2017 11:38 AM
August 25, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Tuesday, August 29th, both lanes of 2nd Street at St. Elizabeth Street will be closed to repair concrete banding at 2nd Street and Locust Street. St. Elizabeth Street will remain open. This closure is expected to last through Thursday, August 31st pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3