2nd Street Closure
Friday August 25, 2017 11:38 AM
August 25, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Tuesday, August 29th, both lanes of 2nd Street at St. Elizabeth Street will be closed to repair concrete banding at 2nd Street and Locust Street. St. Elizabeth Street will remain open. This closure is expected to last through Thursday, August 31st pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Gone to the Dogs @ Combest Pool
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- UPCOMING CLOSURE