2017 Spring Break Camp - Owensboro Parks & Recreation
Thursday January 19, 2017 1:26 PM
Our campers will experience 5 days of unforgettable fun, make friends! Spring Break Day Camp is the only traditional day camp accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA) in Owensboro.
The theme for this week is Minion Maddness. Don’t let your child miss out on Minions visiting camp this week. Your child will leave this camp ready to come back for Summer Day Camp!
The camp will take place, April 3-7. Hours of operation are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Ages range from 5-13. Breakfast and two snacks will be provided, but your child will need to bring a sack lunch each day.
For the full week, the camp will cost $70 per child or $60 for 3 days or less and a yearly registration fee of $31 which is non-refundable. The registration feel is good for all camps taking place in 2017. The registration deadline is March 24. Don’t delay, there are a limited number of spots available and we do fill up.
At the time of registration, all camp forms, current immunization form, registration fee and weekly fee is due. For more information, call Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department at 270-687-8700 or visit our website at owensboroparks.org to print out the registration forms.
# # #
Other Recent News
- Tips to Prevent Local Flooding
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Owensboro Parks - T-Ball Registration
- Cable Advisory Committee Special Called Meeting January 18, 2018
- Dogwood Azalea Alliance January Meeting Cancelled
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting January 17, 2018
- City Commission Meeting January 16, 2018
- Southeast Alliance January Meeting Postponed
- Winter Storm Warning - January 2018
- City Hall, Parks Closed on Martin Luther King Jr. Day