2017 Spring Break Camp - Owensboro Parks & Recreation
Thursday January 19, 2017 1:26 PM
Our campers will experience 5 days of unforgettable fun, make friends! Spring Break Day Camp is the only traditional day camp accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA) in Owensboro.
The theme for this week is Minion Maddness. Don’t let your child miss out on Minions visiting camp this week. Your child will leave this camp ready to come back for Summer Day Camp!
The camp will take place, April 3-7. Hours of operation are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Ages range from 5-13. Breakfast and two snacks will be provided, but your child will need to bring a sack lunch each day.
For the full week, the camp will cost $70 per child or $60 for 3 days or less and a yearly registration fee of $31 which is non-refundable. The registration feel is good for all camps taking place in 2017. The registration deadline is March 24. Don’t delay, there are a limited number of spots available and we do fill up.
At the time of registration, all camp forms, current immunization form, registration fee and weekly fee is due. For more information, call Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department at 270-687-8700 or visit our website at owensboroparks.org to print out the registration forms.
# # #
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating