2017 Spring Break Camp - Owensboro Parks & Recreation
Thursday January 19, 2017 2:16 PM
Our campers will experience 5 days of unforgettable fun, make friends! Spring Break Day Camp is the only traditional day camp accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA) in Owensboro.
The theme for this week is Minion Maddness. Don’t let your child miss out on Minions visiting camp this week. Your child will leave this camp ready to come back for Summer Day Camp!
The camp will take place, April 3-7. Hours of operation are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Ages range from 5-13. Breakfast and two snacks will be provided, but your child will need to bring a sack lunch each day.
For the full week, the camp will cost $70 per child or $60 for 3 days or less and a yearly registration fee of $31 which is non-refundable. The registration feel is good for all camps taking place in 2017. The registration deadline is March 24. Don’t delay, there are a limited number of spots available and we do fill up.
At the time of registration, all camp forms, current immunization form, registration fee and weekly fee is due. For more information, call Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department at 270-687-8700 or visit our website at owensboroparks.org to print out the registration forms.
# # #
Other Recent News
- 2019 Neighborhood Alliance Meeting Schedule
- Street Closure - Crittenden Street
- 2019 Ben Hawes & Hillcrest Golf Course Pass Rates
- Edge Ice Center offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Edge Ice Center – Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Dugan Best Recreation Center – Holiday Hours
- CITY COMMISSION WORK SESSION CANCELLED 12/11/18
- Edge Ice Center’s – GLOW-IN-THE-DARK SKATE PARTY
- City Commission 2019 Meeting Dates
- Special Events Committee 2019 Meeting Dates