2017 Owensboro Parks & Recreation - Intermittent & Part-time Positions
Wednesday February 15, 2017 7:33 AM
2017 Owensboro Parks – Intermittent and Part-time Positons
Owensboro Parks & Recreation has intermittent and part-time positions open for the 2017 summer season. These positions will work first or second shifts, weekends, holidays, or various hours to be determined at any number of parks and recreation facilities such as the Edge Ice Center, Smothers Park, or Combest or Cravens Pools.
To view more specifics about these positions, visit owensboro.org and click on the Employment Opportunities tab, view the description of the positions and download the application. Turn applications in at: City of Owensboro, 101 East 4th Street, Owensboro, KY 42303.
For more information about activities and programs offered by Owensboro Parks & Recreation, visit owensboroparks.org or call 270-687-8700.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- New Traffic Signal on Hayden Road
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 T-Ball Registration
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 Summer Day Camps Registration
- Byers Avenue Closure
- 2018 Spring Break Camp Registration
- Temporary Closure of Greenbelt
- City Commission Work Session February 13, 2018
- New Vendor Registry for City of Owensboro
- Street Closures