2017 Owensboro Parks - Intermittent and Part-time Positions
Monday March 13, 2017 2:34 PM
March 13, 2017
For Information, contact Brittni Klotzback at 270-687-8710 or email@example.com.
2017 Owensboro Parks – Intermittent and Part-time Positons
Owensboro Parks & Recreation has intermittent and part-time positions open for the 2017 summer season. The following positions are still available: Pool Managers, Lifeguards, Recreation Facility Workers at: Edge Ice Center, Owensboro Softball Complex at Fisher Park and Smothers Park, and Day Camp Counselor. These positions will work first or second shifts, weekends, holidays, or various hours to be determined at any number of parks and recreation facilities such as the Edge Ice Center, Smothers Park, or Combest or Cravens Pools.
To view more specifics about these positions, visit owensboro.org and click on the Employment Opportunities tab, view the positions and download the application. Turn applications in at: City of Owensboro, 101 East 4th Street, Owensboro, KY 42303 or submit on-line. Positions will be available to apply for until they have been filled.
For more information about activities and programs offered by Owensboro Parks & Recreation, visit owensboroparks.org or call 270-687-8700.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3
- Owensboro Jr. Golf Foundation - Ben Hawes Golf Course
- 15th Annual Monday Night Business League @ Hillcrest Golf Course
- Street Closure