2017 Owensboro Parks - Intermittent and Part-time Positions
Monday March 13, 2017 2:34 PM
March 13, 2017
For Information, contact Brittni Klotzback at 270-687-8710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 Owensboro Parks – Intermittent and Part-time Positons
Owensboro Parks & Recreation has intermittent and part-time positions open for the 2017 summer season. The following positions are still available: Pool Managers, Lifeguards, Recreation Facility Workers at: Edge Ice Center, Owensboro Softball Complex at Fisher Park and Smothers Park, and Day Camp Counselor. These positions will work first or second shifts, weekends, holidays, or various hours to be determined at any number of parks and recreation facilities such as the Edge Ice Center, Smothers Park, or Combest or Cravens Pools.
To view more specifics about these positions, visit owensboro.org and click on the Employment Opportunities tab, view the positions and download the application. Turn applications in at: City of Owensboro, 101 East 4th Street, Owensboro, KY 42303 or submit on-line. Positions will be available to apply for until they have been filled.
For more information about activities and programs offered by Owensboro Parks & Recreation, visit owensboroparks.org or call 270-687-8700.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating