2017 Owensboro Parks - Fall Adult Softball Leagues
Monday June 26, 2017 9:35 AM
June 26, 2017
For Information, contact Brittni Klotzback at 270-687-8710 or email@example.com.
2017 Fall Adult Softball Leagues
Owensboro Parks & Recreation is currently taking registrations for the 2017 Fall Adult Softball Leagues played at Owensboro Softball Complex at Fisher Park. Teams may register for one of the following leagues:
* Co-Ed Intermediate League * Co-Ed Recreational League
* Men’s Intermediate League * Men’s Recreational League
Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. We will not hold a team’s spot until team fee has been received. Players must be at least 16 years of age (must have parental consent if under 18).
Registrations and rosters must be submitted before 5 p.m. on Friday, July 28. The registration fee is $380 per team (Recreational- Co Ed and Men’s) and $330 per team (Intermediate-Co Ed & Men’s), which includes registration, NSA sanction and umpire fees. League nights will be Monday – Thursday (10 regular season games with a seeded, double elimination tournament. The season begins the week of August 14.
A Mandatory Coaches meeting will be held on August 9, beginning at 6 p.m. at the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Administrative Center, located at 1530 McJohnson Avenue.
For more information about activities and programs offered by Owensboro Parks & Recreation, visit owensboroparks.org or call 270-687-8700.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Fire Department Announces Promotions
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board meeting on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 is canceled
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure
- City Commission Meeting June 19, 2018
- Celebrate your Special Occasion @ Edge Ice Center
- Street Closures
- Session II - Aquasize Class at Combest Pool
- City Commission Special Called Meetings June 12, 2018
- 2018 Adult Kickball League @ Owensboro Softball Complex