2017 Fall Junior Tae Kwon Do Classes
Tuesday September 12, 2017 9:56 AM
August 21, 2017
For Information, contact Brittni Klotzback at 270-687-8710 or email@example.com.
2017 Fall Junior Tae Kwon Do
Maximize your child’s self-confidence and fine motor skills by signing him/her up for Owensboro Parks and Recreation Fall Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons.
Participants learn the basics of the ancient art of Tae Kwon Do while also improving their mind and body. The program offers a great opportunity for youth to improve their coordination and fine motor skills in an energetic, fun atmosphere and also help them develop flexibility, stamina, strength, energy, self-confidence, and balance.
All classes will meet at the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Administrative Center gymnasium, located at 1530 McJohnson Avenue. Classes are available for youth ages 5 through 8 and also ages 9 through 12.
Cost per participant is $45 and includes participant t-shirt. The class will meet on Saturday mornings starting October 14 through November 18; registration deadline is Friday, September 29. The 5-8 years old class will be from 9:00-9:45 a.m. and 9-12 years old class fom 10:00-10:45 a.m.
For more information and/or to register, contact the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department at 270-687-8700. You may also visit our website at owensboroparks.org for information on other programs we offer.
Other Recent News
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3
- Owensboro Jr. Golf Foundation - Ben Hawes Golf Course
- 15th Annual Monday Night Business League @ Hillcrest Golf Course
- Street Closure
- Upcoming Street Closures