2017 Fall Adult Volleyball League
Monday August 21, 2017 11:34 AM
August 21, 2017
For Information, contact Brittni Klotzback at 270-687-8710 or email@example.com.
2017 Fall Adult Volleyball Registration
Dig up 6 players and register a team for our 2017 Fall Coed Volleyball League.
Teams must consist of six players (with at least two women). Games will be played on Monday’s, Tuesday’s or Thursday’s. Players must be 16 or older to participate and if under the age of 18, they will need parental consent. All games will take place at the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Administrative Center gymnasium located at 1530 McJohnson Avenue.
The deadline to register is Friday, September 22. League play is scheduled to begin the week of Monday, October 16. The entry fee per team is $150 and is due at the time of registration. There will be a Mandatory Team Captains’ Meeting on Thursday, September 28 at 5:30p.m.at the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Administrative Center.
Registration forms can be downloaded from owensboroparks.org. For more information, call 270-687-8700 or visit our website at owensboroparks.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- UPCOMING CLOSURE
- Parking Committee Meeting - July 19, 2018
- Due to Water Main Break Multiple Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department Faclities will be Closed Today