2017 Fall Adult Volleyball League
Monday August 21, 2017 11:34 AM
August 21, 2017
For Information, contact Brittni Klotzback at 270-687-8710 or email@example.com.
2017 Fall Adult Volleyball Registration
Dig up 6 players and register a team for our 2017 Fall Coed Volleyball League.
Teams must consist of six players (with at least two women). Games will be played on Monday’s, Tuesday’s or Thursday’s. Players must be 16 or older to participate and if under the age of 18, they will need parental consent. All games will take place at the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Administrative Center gymnasium located at 1530 McJohnson Avenue.
The deadline to register is Friday, September 22. League play is scheduled to begin the week of Monday, October 16. The entry fee per team is $150 and is due at the time of registration. There will be a Mandatory Team Captains’ Meeting on Thursday, September 28 at 5:30p.m.at the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Administrative Center.
Registration forms can be downloaded from owensboroparks.org. For more information, call 270-687-8700 or visit our website at owensboroparks.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating