2017 Combest Pool - Swim Lessons for 3 years and up
Wednesday May 3, 2017 3:26 PM
DATE: May 4, 2017
For Information, contact Brittni Klotzback at 270-687-8710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register Now for Swim Lessons at Combest Pool
Splash into summer with us at Owensboro Parks & Recreation. Learn to Swim lessons for 3 years and up will begin at Combest Pool on June 12 and run through July 28.
Four week-long sessions will take place throughout the summer. They are as follows:
Session 1 (June 12-16) 9:15 a.m. or 10:15 a.m. Deadline: June 2
Session 2 (June 26-30) 5:00 p.m. or 6:00 p.m. Deadline: June 16
Session 3 (July 10-14) 9:15 a.m. or 10:15 a.m. Deadline: June 30
Session 4 (July 24-28) 5:00 p.m. or 6:00 p.m. Deadline: July 14
Cost is $51 per session per person. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned swimmer, we have a class that will fit your needs. Classes range in skill levels and follow the guidelines and procedures set by the American Red Cross.
Fee includes: 45 minutes of instruction, 15 minutes of free swim (at 10:00 a.m. for morning classes and 5:45 p.m. for evening classes), 2 free passes to the Edge Ice Center and free swimming on Saturdays. In case of rain, make-up lessons are held the following week.
To register, please contact the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department’s Administrative Center at 270-687-8700. For information visit our website at owensboroparks.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3