2017 Aquasize Class - Session II
Wednesday June 7, 2017 8:21 AM
June 7, 2017
For Information, contact Brittni Klotzback at 270-687-8710 or email@example.com
Aquasize Class at Combest Pool
Start your day off right with the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Aquasize Aerobic Class. This class consists of aerobic routines, stretching, and toning performed in chest/shoulder deep water. The resistance from the water gives a first-rate workout. No swimming skills necessary.
Participants must be sixteen years or older. The class will take place at Combest Pool. Classes meet on Fridays, from 11 a.m.-noon and Saturdays, from 10 a.m.–11 a.m. Session II takes place, July 7-22. You must register before June 23. This class only costs $41 per person per session.
For more information, contact the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department at 270-687-8700 or visit owensboroparks.org.
Other Recent News
- Fall T-Ball League Registration - Owensboro Parks & Recreation
- Edge Ice Center-Learn-to-Skate Program - July 2018
- Owensboro Special Events Committee Meeting - July 2
- Miss Budweiser Hydroplane to Make Appearance in Owensboro
- Owensboro Fire Department Announces Promotions
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board meeting on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 is canceled
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure
- Owensboro-Daviess County Women's Golf Association
- Owensboro Jr. Golf Foundation - Ben Hawes Golf Course