2017 Aquasize Class - Session II
Wednesday June 7, 2017 8:21 AM
June 7, 2017
For Information, contact Brittni Klotzback at 270-687-8710 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Aquasize Class at Combest Pool
Start your day off right with the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Aquasize Aerobic Class. This class consists of aerobic routines, stretching, and toning performed in chest/shoulder deep water. The resistance from the water gives a first-rate workout. No swimming skills necessary.
Participants must be sixteen years or older. The class will take place at Combest Pool. Classes meet on Fridays, from 11 a.m.-noon and Saturdays, from 10 a.m.–11 a.m. Session II takes place, July 7-22. You must register before June 23. This class only costs $41 per person per session.
For more information, contact the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department at 270-687-8700 or visit owensboroparks.org.
Other Recent News
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th