2017 Adult Softball League - Fisher Park - Owensboro Parks & Recreation
Monday March 13, 2017 10:09 AM
For Information, contact Brittni Klotzback at 270-687-8710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 SPRING ADULT SOFTBALL LEAGUES
Hey, batter, batter, swing! The Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department is currently taking registrations for the Spring/Summer Adult Softball Leagues which will run April through July. League Nights will be Monday-Thursday with 10 regular season games and a double elimination tournament.
Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. We will not hold a team’s spot until team fee has been received.
Registrations and rosters must be submitted before 5 p.m. on Friday, March 17. The registration fee is $460 per team for Coed Recreational and Men’s Recreational. The registration fee is $360 per team $360 per team for Coed Intermediate. These fees include NSA sanction and umpire fees. The winner and runner up teams in each division, regular season and tournament in lieu of trophies, will receive 14 free t-shirts.
Games will take place at the Owensboro Softball Complex in Jack C. Fisher Park. Minimum age to play is 16 years old. Anyone under the age of 18 must have parental consent.
For more information, please call the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department at 270-687-8700 or visit our website at owensboroparks.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3
- Owensboro Jr. Golf Foundation - Ben Hawes Golf Course
- 15th Annual Monday Night Business League @ Hillcrest Golf Course
- Street Closure