18th Street Work
Friday September 8, 2017 4:17 PM
September 8, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
18th STREET WORK
Starting Wednesday, September 13th, curb repair will take place on 18th Street from Frederica Street to J.R. Miller Boulevard in preparation for paving. At times during this repair work, 18th Street will be down to one lane with flaggers controlling traffic. This work is expected to last approximately three weeks pending no inclement weather or delays. A detour will be posted. Please use caution in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Commission Special Called Meeting May 22, 2018
- Pearl Street Closure
- PROPERTY MAINTENANCE CODE ENFORCEMENT BOARD MEETING
- Hillcrest Golf Course Offers Monday Night Business League
- Owensboro Parks Administrative & Dugan Best Recreation Center's - Rental Areas
- City of Owensboro-Parks & Recreation Announces Field Sponsorship @ Owensboro Softball Complex
- 2018 Combest & Cravens Pool Birthday Party Packages
- Edge Ice Center - Learn-to-Skate Program Registration
- City of Owensboro to Honor Nicky Hayden with Sculpture
- City Commission Meeting Date Changes