18th Street Work
Friday September 8, 2017 4:17 PM
September 8, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
18th STREET WORK
Starting Wednesday, September 13th, curb repair will take place on 18th Street from Frederica Street to J.R. Miller Boulevard in preparation for paving. At times during this repair work, 18th Street will be down to one lane with flaggers controlling traffic. This work is expected to last approximately three weeks pending no inclement weather or delays. A detour will be posted. Please use caution in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- New Traffic Signal on Hayden Road
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 T-Ball Registration
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 Summer Day Camps Registration
- Byers Avenue Closure
- 2018 Spring Break Camp Registration
- Temporary Closure of Greenbelt
- City Commission Work Session February 13, 2018
- New Vendor Registry for City of Owensboro
- Street Closures