18th Street Work
Friday September 8, 2017 4:17 PM
September 8, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
18th STREET WORK
Starting Wednesday, September 13th, curb repair will take place on 18th Street from Frederica Street to J.R. Miller Boulevard in preparation for paving. At times during this repair work, 18th Street will be down to one lane with flaggers controlling traffic. This work is expected to last approximately three weeks pending no inclement weather or delays. A detour will be posted. Please use caution in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th
- Upcoming Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting December 5, 2017