Support Services Division
The Support Services Division is comprised of a number of units including: Building Maintenance, Accreditation, Crime Prevention, Evidence Collection, Public Information, Records, Training and the Technology Unit.
The Support Services Division performs a wide variety of functions that support the operation and the delivery of services for the Owensboro Police Department. The services provided include:
- Alarm Coordinator / Citation Enforcement
- Building and Vehicle Maintenance
- Crime Prevention
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Crime Stoppers
- D.A.R.E. / Character Counts
- Evidence Collection / Storage
- Information Technology
- Planning and Research
- Public Information / Media Relations
- School Resource Officer
For more information about services provided by the Support Services Division, please click on the below links.