Driving Record/License Information
Name or Address Change
- The Circuit Court Clerk”s office states you have 10 days to change your information on your license.
- People moving to Kentucky have 30 days to obtain a KY drivers license.
- College students are not required to obtain a KY drivers license if their permanent home is in another state
- A reinstatement/re-licensing fee may be required after suspension/revokation
Active Duty Military Personnel Only
- KY residents stationed outside of KY may renew a Class D license by mail. Contact the Circuit Court Clerks office for instructions
- A KY resident on Active Duty Military returns to KY they have 90 days to renew their license without taking the written/road test again. If 90 days has passed they must comply with all requirements to renew an expired license.
Click on the following links for more information:
Obtaining a KY Drivers License
KY Drivers History Records
Obtaining Drivers Testing Manuals
Obtaining Drivers Testing Manuals-Motorcycle
Motorcycle/Moped License Information
The Graduated Driver Licensing Program